Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Playroom!

I am so in love with this room. It's almost done. We are going to get a futon to put along the wall where the book shelf is now. I am also thinking of hanging something over the sliding doors-- maybe small pieces of the girl's artwork?

I took a picture from each of the four corners of the room.

This is the least exciting angle. Those two doors are the closet doors, where we currently store a bunch of random stuff and Matt's clothes.

The door on the right is the door to the rest of the house. I hung the girl's alphabet cards along the top of the wall and more kid-friendly art on the walls. Where the easel and the bookcase are is where we will put the futon.







So, come and play with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!