Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 47: Yay for Mortgages!

We finally got word yesterday that our loan is totally approved. So, YAY! Also I a providing the lender about eighty billion more pieces of information, like bank statements from my deceased grandmother's second uncle. Or at least, that's what it feels like. I can't even believe the amount of paperwork involved in this process! At least it's for a good cause. It will all be done soon!

Our realtor called today to let us know we can schedule our final walk-through on the house, which will probably happen next week Thursday. Our inspector will come with us to make sure that the work was done that they said was going to be done. It's going to be so neat to see the house for the first time with all of the renter's stuff out of it and ready for us to move in!

Other than that, not much else is happening on the home front. Packing all of our junk has taken up alot of our time. I'm not looking forward to cleaning our apartment out after we move-- I'd rather spend the time focusing on our new home!-- but it has to be done. I'll just have to buckle down and do it in a day and get it over with.

1 comment:

  1. Sybil - have you considered having a cleaner come in for your apartment? I know that money is tight but with two little ones and a house to unpack in, it might be worth it to focus your time and efforts elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!