Monday, May 4, 2009

Day Nine: Oh Blech

Went to look at the first house today. The pictures online were WAY deceiving. Our realtor thought there was some sketchy stuff going on in the house and wasn't terribly impressed. I soooo wanted to like it. The yard was the best part, but even that was "eh". There was a gigantic pond in the yard, about 6 ft by 3 ft by 3 ft deep. No way in hell I would let me kids play around that! We won't be buying it, though it was a nice first house to see, I suppose.

Last night I asked our realtor to investigate six different homes in West Seattle and by this morning only one was still on the market. Whew! Things move fast! There are three others, though, that I hope to see. Our realtor is right to gently steer us away from that neighborhood since it is so removed from the city that it can be a pain to get in and out of at rush hour, but it's worth it to see the houses, I think.

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!